Sunday, January 24, 2010

Screen Actors Guild Best Dressed

I love red carpet events and seeing what everyone is wearing. The dresses, the hair and makeup as well as the jewelry. I absolutely love it.

There were some lovely, well turned out ladies for the SAG this year and here are a few of my favorite looks.


Lea Michele looked stunning in her green Malandrino dress. I can't help but compare her to Vivian Leigh as Scarlett O'Hara when she is dressed in green.



Lea's hair and makeup were also my favorite of the night. A++++



Christina Applegate looked divine in her sky blue chiffon Roberto Cavalli gown.



Carey Mulligan from An Education in a red Lanvin dress. She looked adorable.



Diane Kruger's dress fit perfectly and her hair and makeup were very elegant, but I really can't get past the color of the dress. It just isn't pretty, IMO.




The Most Improved red carpet star goes to Mariah Carey. After her distasteful get up from the Golden Globes, she looked very appropriate and lovely for the SAG's. I did think her teeny tiny purse was a bit humorous though. Whoever was her stylist needs to be given a bonus and asked to stick around for future events.


So, who was on your list of best dressed SAG ladies? Best hair and makeup? Who was on your worst dressed list?

No comments:

Post a Comment